You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Job location(s): Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands.
The Supply Planner role provides an excellent opportunity to emerging professionals in the supply chain planning space. In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of one particular Cargill product or Cargill site and will be taking care of supply chain planning operations, process development, planning & execution, stakeholder management, systems/data management & reporting & analysis. \
- Efficient administration of production scheduling activities like stock position management, VMI control;
- Regular contact with outside parties (logistics services providers, production operators, and toll processors);
- Support of the stock control process;
- Creation of daily plan for coming weeks with input from MTP, stock levels & orders;
- Daily channel capacity reviews- makes plan in case of gaps, aiming to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers. Involves all relevant stakeholders in communication process.
- Secondary education level or higher
- Fluent in local language and good level of English (verbal and written)
- Basic Supply Chain Management APICS certification (BSCM APICS)
- Preferably basic knowledge of production scheduling and logistics processes
- Excellent understanding on tools & systems supporting production scheduling processes (e.g. JDE One World, OMP)
- PC literate (e.g. MS Office Suite)
- Understanding of production processes
- Basic understanding of product applications at customers
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today. Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill